Welcome to the Sturgeon Point Association’s membership registration page.
If you would like to know more about how the membership fees support our community, please read why your membership is important.
The Sturgeon Point Association asks that any adult member of your household be included in the annual membership fee. The money collected through memberships and donations is used to support the trust lands and for social events in the community.
Do you own more than one property? Please consider purchasing additional membership(s) or making a donation. Particularly if you utilize trust lands such as the leaf dump.
There are two options for paying your membership for the current year:
- Online registration: click on the “Pay Your Membership” link below
- Traditional hard copy form for payment by check or cash: open and print out the printable 2017 SPA Membership Form.
To pay by cheque or cash, please print out the 2017 SPA membership form.
Once you’ve filled it out, please make your cheque payable to The Sturgeon Point Association and mail it in. You can also drop your payment directly into the SPA mailbox at the Park. (No stamp required!)
If you prefer the online registration and payment method, then in a few simple steps you’ll be able to purchase your memberships by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Discover) or through your PayPal account.
Note that you can also make a donation through an online payment. If that’s all you’d like to do right now, just click the “Donate” button below. Another donate link is presented at the conclusion of the membership purchase transaction. SPA receives a number of donations every year, and they continue to be an important source of funding for the Association.
Click on the link below to get started.
Or, if you’d simply like to make a donation then click on the “Donate” button below:
Questions about the online registration?
The following text describes the process and should answer your questions if you’d like to now more about the online membership purchase.
We’ve selected the PayPal company to handle our online financial transactions. They are a trusted name in the online transaction market, and they provide a very reasonable fee for their services.
The transaction process is quite straight forward and easy to follow. Here’s a summary of how the online membership purchasing process works:
- Click on the link above to go to the registration page;
- Fill out the members’ names in the fields provided.
- Once you’ve entered your information, click “submit”.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the purchase;
- Once you confirm, you’ll be automatically directed to PayPal’s secure web site where you can fill in your credit card information and complete the transaction;
- You’ll have the option of returning to the SPA website, where you can make a donation or continue visiting the SPA web site.
- You can back out or quit the process at any point along the way.
- You will receive two confirmation emails: one from SPA, telling you that we processed your transaction; and one from PayPal, confirming that they have processed your payment.