The Sturgeon Point Golf Club is a semi-private nine hole par 36 course designed by C.E. Robinson. We are located 9 kilometers south of Fenelon Falls adjacent to the historic Village of Sturgeon Point.
- Nine holes plus a driving range open daily.
- Membership and pay as you play.
- Tee times for members and guests only until 1PM on weekends in July and August and all Holiday weekends.
- Ladies league Wednesday mornings.
- Mens league Friday mornings.
- Golf lessons.
- Docking facilities (yes, you can boat here!)