Welcome to the Sturgeon Point Association’s membership registration page.
If you would like to know more about how the membership fees support our community, please read why your membership is important.
The Sturgeon Point Association asks that any adult member of your household be included in the annual membership fee. The money collected through memberships and donations is used to support the trust lands and for social events in the community.
Do you own more than one property? Please consider purchasing additional membership(s) or making a donation, particularly if you utilize trust lands such as the leaf dump.
There are two options for buying/renewing your membership for the current year:
- Online registration: click on the “Buy/Renew Your Membership” link below;
- Traditional hard copy form for payment by cheque, cash or e-transfer: open and print out the printable 2019 SPA Membership Form.
To pay by cheque or cash, please print out the form.
Fillable and Printable Form
Once you’ve filled it out, please make your cheque payable to The Sturgeon Point Association and mail it in. You can also drop your payment directly into the SPA mailbox at the Park. (No stamp required!)
If you prefer the online registration and payment method, then in a few simple steps you’ll be able to purchase your memberships by e-transfer.
Note that you can also make a donation through an online payment by sending an e-transfer to [email protected] and entering “Donation” in the message portion of the form. . SPA receives a number of donations every year, and they continue to be an important source of funding for the Association.
Click on the link below to get started.
Questions about the online registration?
The following text describes the process and should answer your questions, if you’d like to know more about the online membership purchase.
We’ve switched from PayPal to e-transfer this year. This will save SPA 3% on every membership purchase and allows everyone to pay directly from their own financial institution, removing the need for members to open a PayPal account.
The transaction process is quite straight forward and easy to follow. Here’s a summary of how the online membership purchasing process works:
- Click on the link above to go to the registration page;
- Fill out the members’ names in the fields provided.
- Once you’ve entered your information, click “submit”.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the purchase;
- Once you confirm, go to your own online banking and send an e-transfer to [email protected] to complete the transaction;
- Please indicate in the comment that the transfer is for “membership”;
- You can back out or quit the process at any point along the way.
- You will receive a confirmation email from SPA, telling you that we’ve processed your transaction.
Membership purchases/renewals are not complete until payment is received by SPA.
Note: We do not share any contact information with anyone, for any reason. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses. Members will receive the Sturgeon Point Association information such as newsletters and other occasional communications directly from SPA. No advertising; it’s all community-related information. If you prefer not to receive these communications, then you can simply ask to be removed from the mailing list.